Fill in the form below and you will also attach a scan of the invoice.
We will verify your enquiry free of charge at 24h.*
You will receive an offer from us and a free preventive stamp.
Fill in the form below to get the debt collection offer
* from the date of receipt of the form (on working days: Mon - Thu 8.00-16.00, Fri 7.00-15.00)
INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
In compliance with art. 13 of GDPR*, we present below the information connected with processing of the personal data provided by you in connection with the concluded debt collection agreement by ICG:
1. The personal data controller is Tomasz Czapczyński, Monika Czapczyńska, Marek Kocwa running business activity under company name: ICG sc with registered office: 67-200 Głogów, ul. Gomółki 12, Poland telephone: +48 76 8357543, e-mail: email@example.com
2. The provided personal data shall be processed for the purposes of performance of debt collection services and/or a power of attorney or an order (on the basis of art. 6 section 1 letter b of GDPR) as well as for the purposes of protection of your interests (on the basis of art. 6 section 1 letter d of GDPR).
3. The personal data shall be provided solely to the employees and associates of the ICG and Legal Offices, who have been entrusted with personal data processing under the confidentiality obligation, to the extent necessary to carry out the above-mentioned purpose for processing.
4. Personal data may be transferred to other European Union countries, as well as outside the European Union and the European Economic Area, due to the residence of your debtor, the location of the court competent to claim against the debtor or the location of the debtor's property. Personal data will be provided to the extent necessary to comply with the above mentioned purpose for processing, in particular for the purpose of taking action directly to enforce your claim. The ICG will inform you of any transfer of personal data, indicating the recipient of the data or the processor, as well as the purpose of the transfer.
5. The personal data shall be stored for the period being necessary for proper performance of the Agreement, yet for not longer than for the period of prescription of the claims resulting from the Agreement and connected with the run case or for the period required by legal provisions, in particular by the tax law provisions.
6. At any time, you shall be entitled to withdraw your consent to personal data processing (without any impact on lawfulness of the processing performed on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal) as well as to object to personal data processing.
7. In compliance with GDPR, you shall be entitled to: access your personal data and obtain its copy, rectify your data, request erasure of your data, restrict or object to its processing, data portability and lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
8. Provision of the personal data shall be voluntary, yet a refusal to provide the data, objecting to its processing or requesting erasure of the data will hamper or prevent provision of debt collection by us.
9. The ICG shall not profile the personal data and shall not make decisions in an automated way.
*GDPR - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).